Visitors to Wayne are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and golf courses. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Central Park, MetLife Stadium, and Prudential Center.
- You'll find 81 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wayne
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Willowbrook Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dey Mansion and William Paterson University.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Wayne. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Wayne Fairfield - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hilton Garden Inn Wayne - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Wayne - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its spacious and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Central Park, 19.2 mi/30.9 km from the city center, and MetLife Stadium, which is 13.2 mi/21.2 km away.
Getting Around Wayne
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Wayne Mountain View Station or Wayne-Route 23 Transit Center Station. Wayne might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Wayne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.02 inches of rain falls on Wayne each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F