Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Worthington, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and riverfront. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone, Mapfre Stadium, and Ohio Stadium.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Worthington
A favorite place to visit in the city is McConnell Arts Center. In the area, you'll also find Sky Zone and Mapfre Stadium.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Econo Lodge Worthington - Our customers like the overall value at this motel. This 2-star motel features 4 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Ohio Stadium, located 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the city center, and Columbus Museum of Art, which is 9.5 mi/15.3 km away.
Dressing for Worthington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 38.98 inches of rain falls on Worthington each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F