When you imagine your perfect getaway, you probably see yourself wandering around downtown, taking note of the buildings or the marvellous environment wherever you look. However, there's one draw you've been especially prepared for: Wright Square. Right now is the moment to check it off your must-do list.
Lodging Nearby Wright Square
Hotels near Wright Square
If you visit Wright Square, prepare to be taken to a different place in time.
Located in the city of Savannah, it is a favorite of tourists.
There are plenty of accommodations within easy walking distance of Wright Square. Some good ones include The Ballastone, The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection and Embassy Suites Savannah.
Would you rather spend your hard-earned money on activities? If yes, opt to rest your head at one of the several budget hotels in the vicinity. The Hamilton-Turner Inn (0.4 miles away) and the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection (0.7 miles away) are popular options to bare in mind.
If luxurious accommodation is important to you, there's many upmarket hotels around here. Just two options that are top of the range in terms of elegance and architectural design are the Gastonian and the Kehoe House, which are located 0.6 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Inhale the fragrant scent of coffee and munch on a mouth-watering treat at B. Matthew's Eatery. This popular eatery is the ideal stop for travelers who want to go to Wright Square. Later on, revitalize with a hearty evening meal at 17Hundred90 Inn and Restaurant. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also in the heart of things. You will want to get the night started at The Lady and Sons, one of this neighborhood's most bustling bars.
After you're done with Wright Square, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Whether you'd like to reflect in peace or learn more about the building's history, Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Ascension is a worthy outing.
- Take some time to destress and do a spot of shopping at Charleston savannah shoe co, a well-known store.
- Take a guided tour of Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, a significant historic residence that you can view from the inside.
- Connect with your spirituality and offer up your own prayer at Independent Presbyterian Church of Savannah.
- Spend some time people watching and mixing with the locals at Oglethorpe Square.
Expedia's hotels in Historic Downtown provide everything you need, so you can be certain to have lodging near Wright Square you'll appreciate. Historic Downtown was a considerably favored place in the past year, so you won't be alone. Once reservation time is here, you can travel with certainty: new admirers of all sorts approved of their Historic Downtown hotel. Need help making a decision? Get all the secret guidance you're looking for.
- "Fresh, presentable, and waiting to welcome you in" is how Historic Downtown hotels function.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning monument, the concierge service at hotels around Wright Square is awesome.
- We've got pleasant rooms for everyone, from big families to singles.
Plus, thanks to our extensive registry of hotels near Wright Square, you can stay right in the area.
Learn All About Historic Downtown
With Wright Square crossed off your agenda, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Historic Downtown.
- Historic Downtown has been only for those in the know, but it is beginning to gain in status.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to end the good times; the next day, get informed about Historic Downtown's life story.
- Use some time to plan some excursions, and you'll soon also notice Historic Downtown is a pro when it comes to customized service.
Say goodbye to the same old views and call on some awe-inspiring landscapes. Paying a visit to Historic Downtown is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Wright Square from Expedia. Reserve now!