When you envision an unfamiliar place, you perhaps see yourself sauntering through the streets, taking note of the exquisite world or the buildings everywhere around you. However, Telfair Square is one attraction you have been especially looking forward to. The day has come to mark it finished.
Find Your Best Telfair Square Lodging
Hotels near Telfair Square
We can learn so much from Telfair Square.
You'll find it in Savannah, a thriving city that many tourists enjoy getting to know.
There are as many as 38 hotels located within 0.6 miles of Telfair Square. The Ballastone, The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection and Embassy Suites Savannah are some of the most popular ones.
Within reach are an array of reasonably priced hotels if you're hoping to keep prices down while you're exploring the world. The Hamilton-Turner Inn and the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection are both popular choices. The first is 0.5 miles away, while the latter is 0.8 miles.
Would you prefer accommodation that's more on the luxurious side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you can choose from several upmarket hotel options in the immediate area. Elevate your entire experience at the Gastonian, (0.7 miles away), or the Kehoe House, (0.4 miles away).
If you wander around the avenues near Telfair Square, you will soon find yourself at B. Matthew's Eatery. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, buy a few sweet treats and take in the distinctive sights and sounds. Later on at night, grab a seat at one of the area's restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at 17Hundred90 Inn and Restaurant. Want to seal the night with a tasty spirit? You won't have to look too far to find The Lady and Sons.
Don't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of Telfair Square, there's plenty more to see and do:
- Telfair Academy gives history lovers the opportunity to view a residence of great historic importance.
- Tourists and locals alike love seeing the impressive art exhibits at Telfair Museum of Art.
- Check out Charleston savannah shoe co, where you can take time out from everyday stresses and embark on a bit of shopping.
- Sit down and embrace one of the area's popular civic spaces, Ellis Square.
- You and your travel companions will always find a range of entertainment options at Savannah Civic Center, so be sure to look up the venue's events calendar to determine which shows are occurring during your visit.
Expedia's hotels in Historic Downtown furnish all you need, so you can be certain to find accommodation near Telfair Square that you'll fall in love with. Start hunting: Historic Downtown had quite a few guests in the past year. When reservation time is here, you'll rest assured: many new admirers recommended their Historic Downtown hotel. You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations you could ever want.
- Looking for room contentment as well as tidiness? You'll find it right here.
- The guest service at hotels near Telfair Square will be grand which can only improve your visit to this stunning monument.
- "Fresh, presentable, and quick to welcome you" is how Historic Downtown hotel rooms operate.
It's clear why Historic Downtown suites received greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. Your number one spot is waiting for you thanks to our wide database of hotels near Telfair Square.
Exciting Historic Downtown
After you've crossed Telfair Square off your agenda, there are still further things to do in Historic Downtown.
- Enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to end the good times right; the next day, make a trip to one of the local historical sites.
- Use some hours to plot some adventures, and you'll soon also notice Historic Downtown knows a thing or two about custom treatment.
- Historic Downtown has been a closed book, but it is now starting to gain in status.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Historic Downtown, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Telfair Square from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old sights and usher in more than a few amazing new scrapbook photos!