Think of yourself wandering around the avenues of your future holiday, gazing up at the exquisite environment or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one attraction you're especially anticipating: Albert Memorial. For years, you've wanted to wander there, and right now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay Close to Albert Memorial
Hotels near Albert Memorial
If you stop by Albert Memorial, be prepared to be transported to an entirely different time.
The national capital that is London is where it is situated.
There are up to 42 accommodation options within 0.6 miles of Albert Memorial. You're sure to secure just what you want well within walking distance. A few of the more popular ones are the Point West Apartments, Baglioni Hotel London and 130 Queen's Gate Apartments.
Within the general area are quite a few reasonably priced hotels if you're wanting to keep prices to a minimum while you're exploring the world. Positioned 0.6 miles from it is the Bulgari Hotel, London, but you could also take a look into the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London if you want a choice. It's only 0.8 miles away.
If you'd like to have a stylish, comfortable space to return to after a long day of sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket accommodations should appeal to you. Be sure to take a look at the Capital Hotel, which is only 0.7 miles away. A second option is the Adria Boutique Hotel, 0.6 miles away.
The avenues surrounding Albert Memorial offer a delight for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. The V&A Cafe is a splendid spot for a mid-morning caffeine perk. When hunger strikes, sit down for dinner at Royal Garden Hotel. This restaurant is also not far away. When the night is truly coming to a close, make your way to 54 Boutique Hotel and let the wines keep flowing.
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Get seats at a show or get involved in a large event at Royal Albert Hall, which is considered to be one of the region's hottest music and entertainment arenas.
- Grand plans, operations and machines of war are explained in detail at Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum, if the military is a topic that piques your interest.
- Imperial College London is a notable place of learning, and through the years its graduates have helped shape this nation into what it is today.
- London Science Museum is a great place to hide on a rainy day. Here, adults and kids alike can learn about experiments and have fun at the same time.
- Many enjoy spending time in the peaceful atmosphere of Dana Centre, a much-loved space overflowing with books, journals and newspapers.
The rail transport terminal, Paddington Station, is 1 mile from Albert Memorial, making the metro a convenient and popular way to go.
Our inventory of London hotels provides everything you want, so you can surely find options near Albert Memorial you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be the only one searching: London was a rather beloved destination over the past year. Need help making a decision? Find all the secret guidance you're looking for. When booking time arrives, you can rest assured: newcomers of all types would propose their London hotel to a friend or family member.
- You'll find it here if you want room satisfaction as well as spotlessness.
- Rooms in London accommodation are always presentable and fresh.
- The staff at hotels near Albert Memorial provide awesome service which can only enhance your trip to this magnificent landmark.
With Expedia's big selection of hotels near Albert Memorial, you can stay right nearby.
Learn About London
When you've checked Albert Memorial off your agenda, there are still even more activities to see and do in London.
- London hasn't been really noted in the tourism guides, but is starting to become established.
- Head out on the town to end your good times with a bang; the next day, get cultured about the territory's life story.
- You will realize London also is on the ball when it comes to rolling out the red carpet after a day spent on its ample activities.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and meet some astonishing scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to London is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Albert Memorial. Reserve now!