Visiting North Ridgeville
Visitors can enjoy all that North Ridgeville has to offer including the baseball games, shopping, and entertainment choices. FirstEnergy Stadium, Great Lakes Science Center, and Quicken Loans Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Ridgeville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sandy Ridge Reservation. Additionally, in the area you'll find FirstEnergy Stadium and Great Lakes Science Center.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Motel 6 North Ridgeville - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean rooms.
A top sight outside the city is Quicken Loans Arena, located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center.
Dressing for North Ridgeville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 22°F at night
- North Ridgeville gets about 39.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F