Visiting East Windsor
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in East Windsor, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its theme park and shopping.
- You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Princeton
- The closest major airport is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Windsor
Places to visit in the larger region include Mercer County Park, Sayen Park Botanical Garden, and University Square Shopping Center. In the area, you'll also find Forsgate Country Club and Palmer Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in East Windsor. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn East Windsor - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn East Windsor - Our customers like the clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham East Windsor/Hightstown - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for East Windsor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for East Windsor is 48.90 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F