Visitors can enjoy all that Golf has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and sporting events. Wrigley Field, John Hancock Center, and Willis Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 868 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Golf
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Wrigley Field, John Hancock Center, and Willis Tower. In the area, you'll also find Skydeck Ledge and Millennium Park.
As you plan your vacation to Golf, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 204 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Congress Plaza Hotel is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Golf. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chicago can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Warwick Allerton - Chicago is 14 mi (22.6 km) from central Golf. This 4-star hotel in Chicago features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Palmer House a Hilton Hotel is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the center of Golf. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chicago can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Lincoln Park, 10.5 mi/17 km from the city center, and Lincoln Park Zoo, which is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) away.
Getting Around Golf
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Morton Grove Golf Station. Golf might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Golf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Golf is 37.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 20°F