Visitors can enjoy all that Niles has to offer including the hockey games, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Wrigley Field, John Hancock Center, and Willis Tower.
- You'll find 1196 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Niles
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Golf Mill Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Wrigley Field and John Hancock Center.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Top places to visit in the area include Willis Tower, located 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from the city center, and Skydeck Ledge, which is 13.8 mi/22.1 km away.
Dressing for Niles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Niles gets about 37.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 20°F