Travelers to Rosemont give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its theaters, live music, and bars. Top sights around the area include Wrigley Field, John Hancock Center, and Willis Tower.
- You'll find 1200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 9 mi (14.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosemont
The city is well known for its theaters and live music, and cultural venues include Museum of Hummels and Rosemont Theatre. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Fashion Outlets of Chicago is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are MB Financial Park at Rosemont and Allstate Arena.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Rosemont. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O'Hare - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
- Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel - Our customers like the bar and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Wrigley Field, located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center, and John Hancock Center, which is 14.2 mi/22.8 km away.
Getting Around Rosemont
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Rosemont is easy. Head over to Rosemont Station for metro transit. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Rosemont O'Hare Transfer Station or Rosemont Station.
Dressing for Rosemont
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Rosemont gets about 36.89 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F