Top Hotels Near L'Auberge Casino & Hotel in Highlands - Perkins
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Hotel Guide
At L'Auberge Casino & Hotel, you can enjoy the thrill of chance!
It can be found in Baton Rouge, the state capital. This prevalent city is explored by travelers from a number of different parts of the world.
Grab a hotel in the immediate vicinity. There are 2 to select from. Check out the L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge and The Stockade Bed and Breakfast. They're both within 2 miles of L'Auberge Casino & Hotel.
If you don't own bottomless pockets, you might opt to book a room at one of the area's budget hotels. The Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10 and the Sleep Inn South are a few of the more frequented places.
If you hope to spend your nights at a hotel that features upscale amenities and admirable comfort, book a room at the Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel. This accommodation is a short trip of 4 miles.
After a day of excursions around the town, grab your group and go to L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge (777 L’Auberge Avenue, Baton Rouge). Just 0.2 miles away L'Auberge Casino & Hotel, this restaurant is popular with visitors from all corners of the globe.
Other Places to Visit near L'Auberge Casino & HotelMake sure you save some time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the region of L'Auberge Casino & Hotel:
- Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center provides an opportunity for nature lovers of all ages to expand their knowledge on the local plants and animals.
- Make sure you go and see Perkins Rowe, a fun stop for tourists.
- As one of the area's major venues for programs, events and courses in the arts, you and your family can't go wrong with a music concert or art workshop at Swine Palace.
- You can shop up a storm, run a few errands or take some time out with a drink at Mall of Louisiana, a favorite shopping destination for locals and tourists alike.
- Learn all about the area's sporting heroes and traditions at Jack and Priscilla Andonie Museum.