Find Hotels Near Haulover Park, Miami from $329
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Haulover Park
Top Hotels Close to Haulover Park
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 22, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 2, 2016
Haulover Beach Park Hotel Guide
Haulover Beach Park is a local attraction you'll certainly be glad you added to your to-do list.
Located in the city of Miami, it is visited by travelers from all over the globe.
Haulover Beach Park has many accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 22 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami, the Grand Beach Hotel Surfside and the DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa - North Miami are just a few you ought to consider. They are located 0.8 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If your family is traveling on a shoestring, you'll find some suitable hotel options in the vicinity. The Baltic Hotel and the Travelodge Monaco Beach Resort are some recommended establishments you'll want to think about.
If you're the sort of traveler who can't do without small indulgences like fancy sheets and well-designed furnishings, reserve a room at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. The Acqualina Resort and Spa and the Trump International Beach Resort are two establishments to include on your shortlist.
Travelers wanting to fill their tummys after a morning at Haulover Beach Park can usually be seen enjoying a delicious meal at Bird Marina Miami Beach Florida (13298-, 13376 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). This dining spot is merely 0.3 miles away from Haulover Beach Park.
Other Places to Visit near Haulover Beach ParkMake sure you put aside time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Haulover Beach Park:
- Haulover Park Marina, a popular urban park, is appreciated by tourists and locals alike. Pack a picnic lunch and have a relaxing day in these green surroundings.
- Get your swimsuit on and perfect your skills at Miami Beach Boat Rentals.
- Enjoy time away from it all and restore yourself in the soothing natural settings of Oleta River State Park.
- Blue Moon Outdoor Center is one of those places where you can enjoy the thrill of being on the water, learn a new trick or two and get some exercise all at the same time.
- Go and visit Intracoastal Mall, where you'll discover an extensive range of shopping outlets and places to eat.