Visitors to Levittown are sure to enjoy the restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and bars. Around the area, top sights include La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, San Juan Gate, and San Juan Cathedral.
- There are 437 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 39.4 mi (63.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Levittown
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Isla de Cabras. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fortin San Juan de la Cruz and El Canuelo.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, 3.9 mi/6.2 km from the city center, and San Juan Gate, which is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) away.
Dressing for Levittown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Levittown gets about 73.07 inches of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F