Find Hotels Near Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort, Condado from $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort
Top Hotels Close to Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort Hotel Guide
Try out your luck or relax with a drink at Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort, a first-class venue where the crowd never sleeps.
Take a trip to San Juan to see it.
If you're eager to stay in a hotel that's within a leisurely walk of Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort, you're in luck! There are as many as 26 candidates in the immediate area. The La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino and Olive Boutique Hotel are a few of the most popular ones.
Within the general area are quite a few budget hotels if you're looking to keep costs low while you're traveling. Situated 0.1 miles away is the Comfort Inn San Juan, but perhaps you could also look into the Sandy Beach Hotel if you're looking for another option. It's 0.2 miles away.
If you enjoy a bit of luxury on your escape, spoil yourself with an unforgettable accommodation experience at one of the many stylish hotels close by. 0.7 miles away, the CIQALA Luxury Suites boasts superior service and amenities. The Caribe Hilton San Juan, 0.9 miles away, can also offer you high levels of comfort and hospitality.
Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort is close to some local eateries where exhausted visitors can grab a quick pick-me-up after a long day of tours. Find a comfortable seat, order a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Euforia. If you're feeling especially hungry, reserve a table at Pinky's, which is also in the vicinity. Afterwards, wander to Moon Bar and grab a beer or two.
Other Places to Visit near Casino del Mar at La Concha ResortBefore your flight heads out, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Casino del Mar at La Concha Resort:
- Let your mind wander back to the excitement of your college or university days as you check out the well-known campus of Conservatory of Music of Puerto Rico.
- It may be old, but Plaza del Mercado is still a bustling square where you are able to sit back while enjoying the historic surrounds.
- Condado Beach is a good place to let the kids run wild, getting them off their mobiles and into some fresh air!
- Recognized as one of the city's major venues for art programs, events and courses, sightseers can't go wrong with a day at Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferre.
- Visitors and locals alike love seeing the artworks and exhibits at Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico.