Think of yourself in a brand-new spot: you might picture yourself wandering around downtown, looking up at the buildings or the lovely scenery all around you. Still, MIT Museum is one attraction you are looking forward to in particular. For a while, you have wanted to wander there, and the day has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Near MIT Museum
Hotels near MIT Museum
You cannot say that you've completely experienced a place without viewing some of its culture. MIT Museum is a wonderful starting point.
It's found in the buzzing state capital, Boston.
The area within 2 miles of MIT Museum features approximately 79 hotels. The Mandarin Oriental Boston, the Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston and the Chandler Studios Boston are just a few you ought to check out. They are situated 1 mile, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs low, take a look at the range of low-cost hotels in the area. 1 mile away, you'll arrive at the Eliot Hotel, but if that's not right for you, then an alternative is the Colonnade Hotel Back Bay, which is 1 mile away.
Comfort and ease are waiting for you at the many upmarket accommodation options situated close by. The Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge is just 0.5 miles away, while the Boston Marriott Cambridge can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both are impressive and full of creature comforts.
Few tourists can make it through a jam-packed day of tours and walking without a pick-me-up. Flour Bakery is a perfect rest spot as it is close to MIT Museum. If you need something a little more filling, check out the menu at Green Street, another establishment in the same area. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Boston Marriott Cambridge.
Before you head off, go check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from MIT Museum:
- Check out the event schedule and get a bit of culture at Central Square Theatre. You'll find a variety of live performances for most interests and tastes.
- Head to Massachusetts Institute of Technology and admire the structure's fine architecture. If you're interested, arrange a tour and wander the halls where many alumni, including some who have helped shape today's society, once roamed.
- Kendall Square is an ideal meeting place in the local area. Swing by and enjoy a brief stroll relax on a bench and soak up the lively atmosphere.
- Gaze at the other buildings or find a comfortable seat and take some pictures when you roam around Kenmore Square.
- Explore Boston University and marvel at the building's intricate design. You may also book a tour in advance and wander through the hallowed halls where many alumni, including some who have helped shape today's society, once stood.
The convenient proximity of Yawkey to MIT Museum can make light rail a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
Our database of Boston rooms provides everything you need, so you are sure to find selections near MIT Museum you'll fall in love with. Boston saw more than a few tourists in the past twelve months, so get going. All the secret advice you need we have right here. You'll spend confidently once booking time arrives, too: countless explorers endorsed their Boston hotel.
- "Fresh, orderly, and eager to welcome you" is how Boston hotels are managed.
- You're on the best site if you're seeking room satisfaction as well as cleanliness.
- The staff at hotels around MIT Museum go above and beyond as you might hope near such a stunning landmark.
As you can see, it's clear why Boston hotels had greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. Plus, thanks to Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near MIT Museum, your favored site lies in your future.
All About Boston
When you've crossed MIT Museum off your agenda, there are still further activities to see and do in Boston.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to end the adventure.
- You'll realize Boston also is on the ball when it comes to hospitality after some hours spent on its ample excursions.
- Until recently, Boston adventures haven't been on most people's radars, but the number of stopovers has been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to make your wishes come true.
You won't regret planning a trip to Boston, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near MIT Museum. Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and wave hello to more than a few all-new photo ops!