See yourself walking through the city center of a new spot, noticing the gorgeous settings or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you are especially prepared for: Memphis Music Hall of Fame. You've wanted to escape there for years, and the moment has arrived to check it off.
Memphis Music Hall of Fame Accommodation
Hotels near Memphis Music Hall of Fame
Visiting Memphis Music Hall of Fame is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It is located in Memphis, a journey of 200 miles from Nashville.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Memphis Music Hall of Fame features about 21 hotels. The Peabody Memphis, the River Inn of Harbor Town and the Madison Hotel are some you might want to consider. They're 0.06 miles, 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big expense when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save some money and book in at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Hampton Inn & Suites at Beale Street and the Westin Memphis Beale Street are both good options. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the other is 0.2 miles.
Perhaps you'd prefer accommodations that are more on the luxurious side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you'll find many upmarket hotel options in the nearby vicinity. Be sure to take a look at the Holiday Inn Downtown Memphis, just 0.08 miles away, and the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, which is 0.7 miles away.
The streets around Memphis Music Hall of Fame offer a delight for your tastebuds and your eyes. Zack's Cafe is a superb place for a mid-day caffeine perk. If you need something a bit more substantial, scan the menu at Rendezvous, another dining spot in the same area. To finish the night the right way, take one last short walk and grab a few cocktails at TGI Fridays.
Before you leave, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Get a look into the lifestyle and society of this region by strolling down Beale Street. It's the perfect opportunity to meet some of the hospitable local residents.
- You may have seen Statue of Elvis in travel brochures, but here is your opportunity to see it with your very own eyes!
- Handy Park is an awesome place for the whole family. Pack a picnic and admire the slender trees and green grass.
- If you feel the need to jazz up your travels, head to Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, and while you're there, give your knowledge on instruments a fine-tune too.
- The plays and other live shows on show at Orpheum Theatre are lively examples of the local culture.
A modest distance of 0.8 miles is all that separates Memphis Music Hall of Fame and the nearby light rail station, Amtrak Memphis Station.
Expedia's directory of places to stay in Downtown Memphis furnishes all that you need, so you're certain to have accommodation near Memphis Music Hall of Fame you'll enjoy. Downtown Memphis welcomed more than a few newcomers in the recent year, so get searching. You can roam confidently once you're ready to reserve your spot, too: travelers of all kinds would recommend their Downtown Memphis hotel to an office-mate. Discover all the guidance you're searching for.
- We've got it here if you want room satisfaction in addition to cleanliness.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely site, the staff at accommodation near Memphis Music Hall of Fame exceed all goals.
- Rooms in Downtown Memphis accommodation are always neat and clean.
As you can see, it's understandable why suites in Downtown Memphis received greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's diverse selection of hotels near Memphis Music Hall of Fame, you can stay right at your favored spot.
Intriguing Downtown Memphis Facts and Figures
When you've crossed Memphis Music Hall of Fame off your timetable, you'll still have things to see and do in Downtown Memphis.
- Downtown Memphis has been only for those in on the secret, but it is currently starting to be acknowledged.
- Downtown Memphis also knows several things about greeting its newcomers with a kind hello after an afternoon spent on its abundant adventures.
- Enjoy a night of fun to top off your exploration right; the next day, visit one of the local museums.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and greet more than a few breathtaking new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning a trip to Downtown Memphis, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Memphis Music Hall of Fame. Reserve now!