Top Hotels Near Peabody Ducks in Downtown Memphis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2020
Peabody Ducks Hotel Guide
So, you'd like to know more about Peabody Ducks?
Situated in the city of Memphis, it is a lively favorite of tourists.
Visitors are pleased to find that there are as many as 21 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Peabody Ducks. A few are The Peabody Memphis, the River Inn of Harbor Town and the Madison Hotel, just 0.1 miles, 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
If sightseeing's your chief concern and you're looking to save some cash on accommodation, then there are some budget-friendly hotels close by. The Sleep Inn At Court Square is a great option, situated 0.3 miles away. A second is the Vista Inn & Suites -Downtown- Memphis, which is just 0.2 miles away.
Dreaming about a hotel that will provide you with a superior level of service? Inquire about the Westin Memphis Beale Street, an upmarket establishment that sits a short 0.3 miles away.
Hardly any tourists can withstand a packed day of sightseeing without a quick pick-me-up. Latte Coffee Cap Puccino is the perfect rest stop as it is near Peabody Ducks. If you've really worked up an appetite, go to Capriccio Grill, also within walking distance, for a hearty meal. But don't end things there! Meet your pals for a few drinks at TGI Fridays.
Other Places to Visit near Peabody DucksHere's just a sample of some of the other things you can do in close proximity to Peabody Ducks:
- Memphis Music Hall of Fame will always strike a chord with the music lovers among us.
- Belz Museum of Asian and Judaic Art is a wonderful attraction for art appreciators.
- If you want an interesting museum outing, be sure to visit The Cotton Museum at the Memphis Cotton Exchange.
- You'll be able to tell friends and family at home a bit about the history of the area after visiting the local historic building, Cotton Exchange Building.
- Take a walk along Beale Street to better understand an element of this area that never stops growing.
The train is one of the most convenient ways to get to Peabody Ducks. Amtrak Memphis Station is the nearest stop, just 0.8 miles away.