Miami Beach Hotels from $61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Where to stay in Miami Beach
4.5/5Wonderful!(11,595 area reviews)
Sunbathe, shop, people-watch, or party with the stars at one of Miami’s most famous beach promenades, also regarded as the art deco capital of the world.
4/5Very Good!(1,515 area reviews)
North Beach is beloved for its stunning beaches. Take some time to explore sights in the area like North Shore Open Space Park and Park View Island.
South of Fifth
If you're spending some time in South of Fifth, Miami Beach Marina and Ocean Drive are top sights worth seeing.
If you're spending some time in Flamingo/Lummus, Collins Avenue Shopping Area and Ocean Drive are top sights worth seeing.
4/5Very Good!(12 area reviews)
If you're looking for some top things to see and do in Edgewater and surrounding area, you can visit American Airlines Arena and Bayside Marketplace.
Visiting Miami Beach
Travelers to Miami Beach give high marks for the beaches, renowned art, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, restaurants, and architecture. Top sights in the city include PortMiami, Lincoln Road Mall, and Lummus Park Beach.
- You'll find 1988 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami Beach
The city is well known for its art and live music, and cultural venues include Art Deco Welcome Center, Bass Museum of Art, and Fillmore Miami Beach. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Lummus Park Beach, Jungle Island, and New World Symphony Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Lincoln Road Mall, Anchor Shops, and Miami Beach Boardwalk.
In Miami Beach, you'll find 814 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crates at the Gaythering - Men Only - Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in South Beach can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- The Setai - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in South Beach can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Other top sights in Miami Beach include PortMiami. Popular places to visit in the area include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 6.3 mi/10.1 km from the city center, and Aventura Mall, which is 11.3 mi/18.2 km away.
Dressing for Miami Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- About 61.93 inches of rain falls on Miami Beach each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Miami Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Miami Beach, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Miami Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Miami Beach?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in South Beach?
What's the best accommodation in Mid Beach?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Miami Beach?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Miami Beach?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Miami Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Miami Beach?
What's the best place to stay near PortMiami?
Recent reviews of Miami Beach hotels
More trip options
- Miami Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Miami Beach Airports
- Hotels in Miami Beach Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Miami Beach Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Miami Beach
- More Hotel Options in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Miami
- Other Hotels near Miami Beach, Miami
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends