Visitors can enjoy all that Molalla has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and restaurants. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the area include Moda Center, Pioneer Courthouse Square, and Tom McCall Waterfront Park.
- You'll find 618 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 37.9 mi (61.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Molalla
Places to visit in the larger region include Hart's Reptile World, Silver Falls State Park, and Oregon Garden. In the area, you'll also find St. Josef's Winery and Hopkins Demonstration Forest.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- STAGECOACH INN - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, located 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Molalla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Molalla is 41.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F