Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
First time renting a villa, was a little worried. Clean, my mother was not able to find any faults with cleaning, that says a lot! Class act. You can rent this house for what you would pay for 2 rooms for a 3 star hotel in Nassau, you get 5 bedrooms and awesome views. Pictures do not do this house ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Nassau hotel! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Bahamas getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Nassau. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Nassau accommodations even let youbring more than one pet along for your stay.
- Bahamas is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Nassau has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Bahamas has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Nassau is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 37% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?