Visiting Schiller Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Schiller Park, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Wrigley Field, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Schiller Park
Favorite places to visit in the city include Stalica Park, Schiller Woods, and Catherine Chevalier Woods. In the area, you'll also find Wrigley Field and Willis Tower.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Schiller Park. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Chicago - O'Hare - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Candlewood Suites Chicago-O'Hare - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Comfort Suites O'Hare Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Skydeck Ledge, 13.2 mi/21.3 km from the city center, and John Hancock Center, which is 13.3 mi (21.3 km) away.
Getting Around Schiller Park
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Schiller Park Station. Schiller Park may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Schiller Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.89 inches of rain falls on Schiller Park each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F