Visitors to Resaca are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 164 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Resaca
Places to visit in the larger region include New Echota Historic Site, Cherokee Indian Memorial, and Fields Ferry Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find David Pond and Calhoun Premium Outlets in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Resaca, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Mountain View Inn is 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from central Resaca. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in East Ellijay can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dalton, GA is 13.1 mi (21 km) from the center of Resaca. This 2.5-star hotel in Dalton features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Baymont Inn & Suites Calhoun is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of Resaca. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Calhoun can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Resaca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Resaca gets about 55.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F