Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Hudson, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks, live music, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos and entertainment choices. Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Akron Art Museum, and Firestone Country Club are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 141 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Akron
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudson
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and Hudson Springs Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are First and Main Hudson and Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Baymont by Wyndham Boston Heights/Hudson - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city center, and Akron Art Museum, which is 11.6 mi/18.7 km away.
Dressing for Hudson
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 41.42 inches of rain falls on Hudson each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F