Find Hotels in Uvero Alto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 31, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 13, 2020
Reviewed on May 9, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 9, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 24, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 27, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 29, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Visiting Uvero Alto
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Uvero Alto, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, entertainment choices, and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its live music. Top sights around the area include Macao Beach, Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay, and Arena Gorda Beach.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Uvero Alto
- The closest major airport is in Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Uvero Alto
Macao Beach, Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay, and Arena Gorda Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Bavaro Beach and Downtown Punta Cana.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Uvero Alto. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sensatori Punta Cana, Gourmet All Inclusive by Karisma - This 5-star property features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 7 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Now Onyx Punta Cana All Inclusive - Our customers like the bar and helpful staff at this property. This 4-star property features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a casino.
- CHIC by Royalton Resorts - Adults Only, All Inclusive - This 4.5-star property features a full-service spa, a casino, and 7 restaurants. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Iberostar Golf Course, 11 mi/17.7 km from the city center, and Cortecito Beach, which is 12.7 mi/20.4 km away.
Dressing for Uvero Alto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 77°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Uvero Alto each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 71°F