Find Hotels in Cookstown, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Visitors to Cookstown are sure to enjoy the theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, coffeehouses, and sporting events.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Trenton
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 24 mi (38.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cookstown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. In the area, you'll also find New Egypt Speedway and Six Flags Great Adventure.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn McGuire AFB - Fort Dix near Bordentown - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cookstown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cookstown is 1.54 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F