Think of yourself wandering around the roads of a fresh spot, looking up at the monuments or the gorgeous environment all around you. But there's one feature you've been especially anticipating: Greektown Casino. It has been an entry on your bucket list for years, and the moment has come to tick it off.
Where Is There to Stay Near Greektown Casino?
Hotels near Greektown Casino
It will be time to play the hand you're dealt, at Greektown Casino!
It is located in Detroit, an exciting city that is definitely worth spending time in.
Visitors are always happy to discover that there are 26 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Greektown Casino. Consider the MGM Grand Detroit, just 0.8 miles away, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 0.4 miles away, or The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit, 0.5 miles away.
Looking for somewhere to stay which won't take over your budget? Fortunately, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. The Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown (0.2 miles away) and the Greektown Casino Hotel (0.1 miles away) are popular options to bare in mind.
You'll find a handful of upmarket accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. Elevate your travel experience at the Caesars Windsor, (1 mile away), or the Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront, (0.6 miles away).
Greektown Casino is near some shops and local eateries where exhausted visitors can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of tours. Grab a seat with a view, get a coffee and get your caffeine boost at Cafe D'Mongos Speakeasy. Searching for something a little more substantial? Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center is a worthwhile dining spot within this same area. Afterwards, go to Texas de Brazil and grab a round of cocktails.
There are some other things to do and see in the vicinity of Greektown Casino:
- If doesn't matter if you want to reflect quietly or learn more about the history and background of the building, Old St. Mary's Church is a fascinating excursion.
- Saint Andrews Hall is recognized as one of the city's most popular music and entertainment venues, so make sure you and your kids go over their gig and events guide for a relaxing night of entertainment.
- Nearly vanishing in the clouds, GM Renaissance Center is an exemplary site that you must see.
- It could be a comedy, tragedy or musical, time at Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts is the perfect way to spend a couple of hours.
- There's no doubt that there are a myriad of things we can learn from history, and a visit to Gem Theatre certainly leaves a lasting impression.
Our directory of places to stay in Detroit supplies all the things you require, so you are sure to find selections near Greektown Casino that you'll love. Get going: Detroit experienced quite a few newcomers in the past twelve months. Once it comes time to reserve, you'll roam boldly: guests of all sorts endorsed their Detroit hotel. Need help making a decision? All the inside info you need we can provide just a click away.
- The guest services at hotels near Greektown Casino will be wonderful which is fitting for such a fine landmark.
- Discover that Detroit accommodation are always ready to welcome you with fresh and presentable rooms.
- From families with children to couples, we offer comfortable accommodations for all types.
Thanks to our excellent inventory of hotels near Greektown Casino, your favored place awaits.
After you've done Greektown Casino, you'll still have more to see and do in Detroit.
- Detroit hasn't been really prevalent in the tourism guidebooks, but is currently beginning to find its place.
- After a time spent on its a full plate of activities, you'll also find Detroit knows a thing or two about welcoming its travelers with a hospitable hello.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to end your adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, drop in on one of the area's museums.
You won't regret paying a visit to Detroit, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Greektown Casino. Get ready to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some new scrapbook photos!