Visitors to Harahan are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Audubon Park, and City Park.
- You'll find 1329 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Orleans
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Harahan
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Audubon Park, and City Park. In the area, you'll also find National World War II Museum and Jackson Square.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Harahan. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
Outside the city, top places to visit include Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, 7.9 mi/12.7 km from the city center, and French Market, which is 8.2 mi/13.1 km away.
Dressing for Harahan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 62.52 inches of rain falls on Harahan each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F