Find Hotels in Peninsula, OH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Peninsula, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Akron Art Museum, and Firestone Country Club.
- You'll find 141 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Akron
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Peninsula
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and these places to visit: Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Ledges Overlook, and Beaver Marsh. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Peninsula Depot and Boston Store Visitor Center.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Silver Fern Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center, and Akron Art Museum, which is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) away.
Dressing for Peninsula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 37.09 inches of rain falls on Peninsula each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Peninsula?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Peninsula, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Peninsula?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Cuyahoga Valley National Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Boston Mills Ski Resort?
What are some accommodations with pools in Peninsula?
Recent reviews of Peninsula hotels
More trip options
- Peninsula Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Peninsula Airports
- Hotels near Popular Peninsula Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Peninsula
- More Hotel Options in Peninsula
- Peninsula Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Akron
- Other Hotels near Peninsula, Akron
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends