Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Went to my room and I am sure a WET DOG slept in there last night The room looked clean but the odor was overpowering I went to the desk and they gave me another room that was what I was expected. The other problem was I booked a "La Quinta" and it was a Days Inn. Sorta gave me a problem getting ...
Very nice hotel, with only ONE BIG problem, no wifi and a manager that could care less about the fact that the wifi wasn't working. All other employees were pleasant and courteous.
The rooms were large and welcoming. Plenty of television channels, the price was reasonable, the location was safe, shopping and banks are with in a reasonable distance.
The staff is willing to help you with anything they can
Check in attendant was nice.room was clean.bed was comfy...there was just a lot of people hanging outside and near my door on the balcony until late through the night.once I was in my room,i needed to go back down to my car,but was afraid to,because of that.
Decent hotel. Restaurants nearby. Close to casinos.
The staff was not the friendliest but the room and hotel was very clean and relaxing .I enjoyed my stay but the food was not as great as I have had in the past
Room smelt kinda musty when we arrived but, the air was not on. It was fine once we turned on air. They also had a free breakfast but, we did not try it. We did use the coffee maker in room however, and coffee was great. They also had a nice clean microwave, and refrigerator in the room. For the ...
Not a single complaint. Ended up staying a week while renovating our home. Spent twice that the week before at a hotel that wasn't near as clean or conveniently located as yours. Thanks!
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Lake Charles accommodation! Choosing the best hotel during your Southern Louisiana trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Lake Charles. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Lake Charles accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- Southern Louisiana is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Lake Charles has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Southern Louisiana has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Lake Charles is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?