Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Lebec, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Kern County Museum.
- You'll find 101 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bakersfield
- The closest major airport is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxnard, CA (OXR), 39.7 mi (63.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lebec
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area, Fort Tejon State Historic Park, and Los Padres National Forest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vista del Lago Visitors Center and Tejon Ranch Commerce Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lebec. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frazier Park - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lebec - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Liberty Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Six Flags Magic Mountain, located 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Lebec
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Lebec gets about 11.69 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F