Visitors to Perris are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, museums, and baseball games. Top sights around the area include March Field Air Museum and Citrus State Historic Park.
- You'll find 157 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Temecula
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Perris
A favorite place to visit in the city is Orange Empire Railroad Museum. In the area, you'll also find March Field Air Museum and Citrus State Historic Park.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Perris
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Perris Station. Perris might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Perris
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 101°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Perris is 10.35 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F