Think of yourself walking through the avenues of an unfamiliar spot, looking up at the gorgeous world or the architecture all around you. Still, National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel is one feature you have been especially looking forward to. You've wanted to wander there for as long as you can remember, and the time has arrived to tick it off.
Find Your Perfect National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel Lodging
Hotels near National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel
Culture is an important component of any society, so learn something new at National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel.
It resides 200 miles from state capital, Nashville. A bit of a journey, but worth every minute!
If you're thinking about staying within striking distance of National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel, there are 17 options located within 0.1 miles. With 23 hotels, think about staying in Downtown Memphis. It's a short commute of 0.5 miles. We recommend The Peabody Memphis, River Inn of Harbor Town and Madison Hotel.
Within close proximity are quite a few value-for-money hotels if you're wanting to keep outgoings to a minimum while you're exploring new places. 0.7 miles away, you'll come across the Peabody Memphis, but if that's not to your liking, then another option is the Madison Hotel, which is 0.8 miles away.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is at the top of your list, you'll find an abundance of upmarket hotels around here. Raise the bar on your vacation experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Memphis, (0.9 miles away), or the DoubleTree by Hilton Memphis Downtown, (0.7 miles away).
There's no need to go without robust coffee and gorgeous snacks in the area around National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel. The Arcade Restaurant is a well-known place loved by residents and visitors alike, and is just a short stroll away. When the day starts to end, revitalize with a wholesome dinner at Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken. You'll be pleased to know that this restaurant is also in the heart of things. The next round is on you! Keep the beverages flowing at Wet Willie's.
When you're in the area, you'll find out there is so much more than just National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel to check out:
- Gibson Guitar Museum is sure to strike a chord with the lovers of music among us.
- Check out the schedule of events and delight in a hit of culture at Orpheum Theatre. It offers a selection of theater productions suited to most interests and tastes.
- Snap some photos of Statue of Elvis, one of the striking statues in the area.
- Get a look into the lifestyle and people of this region by meandering along Beale Street. It'll give you a chance to encounter some of the welcoming locals.
- Sit on the green grass and watch as the world goes by, run around with your kids and casually gaze at the beauty of nature at Handy Park.
Many visitors find their way to National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel by rail transport. It's 0.2 miles from Amtrak Memphis Station to your destination.
Our hotels and lodging in Downtown Memphis deliver everything you need, so you can definitely have spots near National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel you'll appreciate. It's time to start hunting: Downtown Memphis welcomed quite a few newcomers last year. You'll discover all the secret guidance you're searching for. You can set off confidently when booking time is here, too: multiple visitors endorsed their Downtown Memphis hotel.
- We've got suites that are soothing for everyone, including big families and solo travelers.
- Rooms in Downtown Memphis hotels are always clean and neat.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent feature, the staff at accommodation near National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel provide grand service.
It's clear why Downtown Memphis hotels received more visitors in the last year than 2015. We see your favored spot in your future with Expedia's broad database of hotels near National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel.
All About Downtown Memphis
After you've checked National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel off your agenda, you'll still have lots to see and do in Downtown Memphis.
- Downtown Memphis hasn't been too well-known in the tourism guidebooks, but it is currently starting to become established.
- Pay a visit to a local historical site, then enjoy a night of fun and games to conclude your day with a bang.
- Downtown Memphis also knows a few things about hospitality after you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of action.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on some all-new landscapes. Planning a visit to Downtown Memphis is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel from Expedia. Reserve now!