Think of yourself sauntering around the city center during your perfect holiday, noticing the beautiful world or the buildings all around you. However, National Gallery is one attraction you have been especially counting on. The time has arrived to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby National Gallery?
Hotels near National Gallery
Long after you and your friends have headed home, your time at National Gallery will stay in the forefront of your mind.
Found in the national capital, London, it is a big draw for the metropolis.
There are as many as 62 hotel choices that are within 0.6 miles of National Gallery. You're sure to find one you like. Some good ones are The Soho Hotel, Corinthia Hotel London and The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel.
There's no requirement to spend a copious amount on your accommodation. Thankfully, there are many budget hotels located near this attraction. The Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel (0.6 miles away) and the 41 (1 mile away) are popular options to bare in mind.
If you're hunting for somewhere to stay that offers that little bit more, you'll come across a great range of upmarket offerings relatively close by. The Hotel Café Royal is merely 0.4 miles away, while the Charlotte Street Hotel can be reached in 0.7 miles. Both of these places are charming and full of creature comforts.
If the strong coffee at L'Escargot Restaurant doesn't get you ready for a morning at National Gallery, the yummy treats will. This local place is not far away. When the day starts to end, rejuvenate with a nourishing dinner at Every Hotel Piccadilly. You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is also nearby. Loosen up with a couple of beers from Amba Hotel Charing Cross.
Once you've checked out National Gallery, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Do what generations before you have done, spend time looking around and exploring, or simply meeting friends at Trafalgar Square.
- Appreciate the artistry and craftsmanship involved in constructing Fourth Plinth Project.
- Easily seen, St. Martin-in-the-Fields is an iconic piece of the local landscape. This house of prayer has an important role in the social and religious culture of the region.
- Nelson's Column is a landmark that is also useful as a good meeting point for this area.
- Gain a deep insight into past events at Edith Cavell Memorial.
Charing Cross Station is located roughly 0.2 miles from National Gallery and is one convenient way to arrive. Piccadilly Circus Station is also nearby at a distance of 0.3 miles.
Expedia's London rooms furnish everything you need, so you can be certain to find locales near National Gallery that you'll adore. London welcomed more than a few travelers last year, so start searching. Get all the recommendations you could want. Once you're ready to make your booking, spend confidently: numerous sightseers approved of their London hotel.
- We have it here if you want room comfort plus spotlessness.
- The concierge service at accommodation around National Gallery will be grand which can only improve your trip to this magnificent site.
- You'll find London lodging are always tidy and neat.
It's understandable why London suites received greater amounts of visitors in the past year than the year before that. With our broad list of hotels near National Gallery, we see your prized spot in your future.
Learn All About London
There are still more things to do in London with National Gallery checked off your schedule.
- London has been hidden away, but it is starting to become established.
- Take some time to plot some adventures, and you'll soon also realize London knows its stuff when it comes to individual care.
- Dine on a delicious dish of its native cuisine and find the perfect market to look for keepsakes.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few all-new landscapes. You'll never regret planning a vacation to London, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near National Gallery from Expedia. Book today!