- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Garden View (with jacuzzi)
Deluxe Room, Pool Access (with Jacuzzi, Pool View)
Suite (with 2 Jacuzzies)
Suite With Jacuzzi and Outdoor Shower
About this area
Playa del Carmen
Located in Playa del Carmen, Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa All Inclusive is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya and El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Punta Esmeralda Beach and Mamitas Beach Club. Xplor Theme Park and Xcaret Eco Theme Park are not to be missed. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.Visit our Playa del Carmen travel guide
- Playa 88 - 9 min drive
- El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course - 9 min drive
- Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya - 10 min drive
- Guadalupe Church - 15 min drive
- Punta Esmeralda Beach - 17 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Buffet Verde — 1 min walk
- La Hacienda — 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 32 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities