Visitors to Randolph are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and university setting. Top sights around the area include Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Copley Place, and Fenway Park.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Randolph
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Copley Place, and Fenway Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Boston Public Garden and Boston Common.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Randolph-Boston - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of the city, and Hynes Convention Center, which is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) away.
Dressing for Randolph
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Randolph gets about 51.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F