Visiting San Jacinto
Visitors can enjoy all that San Jacinto has to offer including the soccer matches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and live music. A top sight in the area is Desert Hills Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 157 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Temecula
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Jacinto
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mt. San Jacinto College, Valley Wide Regional Park, and Soboba Springs Country Club. Additionally, you might want to add San Jacinto Mountains to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hacienda Motel - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Desert Hills Premium Outlets, located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for San Jacinto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 10.79 inches of rain falls on San Jacinto each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F