Travel can be demanding! When you're ready for a little bit of nature, soak in the tranquility at Seven Falls.
Located in the well-known city of Colorado Springs, it attracts travelers from around the world.
If you are keen on the idea of staying in the area, you'll find 2 close-by hotels. The Broadmoor and The Cheyenne Cañon Inn are some good candidates, and they're just 2 miles from Seven Falls.
There's no need to fork out all your savings on your hotel room. Choose to stay at one of the convenient budget accommodation options that are not too far away. The Comfort Inn and the Days Inn Manitou Springs are a few establishments you should think about.
If you enjoy life's luxuries, you'll be happy to find out that there are a number of upscale hotels in the vicinity. Check out the Cheyenne Mountain Resort and the Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa for excellent comfort and service.
For appetizing fare after a lengthy morning of touring, head 0.5 miles from Seven Falls to Sevens Falls Restaurant 1858 (Canon,, South Cheyenne Canyon Road, Colorado Springs). This establishment is easy to locate and is always jumping with eager explorers.
Other Places to Visit near Seven Falls
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Seven Falls, you'll find plenty more to experience:
- Find out more about local legends at Starr Kempf's Metal Sculptures, a striking landmark in the area.
- The first stop on your vacation should be Starsmore Discovery Center. Here, you'll be able to pick up some tourist information and find your bearings before you set out exploring.
- You don't need to be an architect to get something out of a trip to Will Rogers Memorial Shrine of the Sun. This historic tower sticks out above the rest!
- Do you consider yourself a fan of golf? You'll enjoy honing your skills at Broadmoor Golf Club.
- Through its interesting exhibits, El Pomar Carriage Museum presents to its visitors the development of the area's transportation systems.