Picture yourself walking through the avenues of a new place, gazing up at the exquisite scenery or the architecture wherever you look. However, there is one thing you are counting on in particular: St. James's Square. For a while, it's been an item on your to-do list, and right now is the moment to tick it off.
Accommodation Near St. James's Square
Hotels near St. James's Square
When you stop by St. James's Square, prepare to be taken to a different time and place.
It's situated in London, the national capital. This busy destination attracts people from every part of the globe.
If you're hoping to book a hotel within an easy walk of St. James's Square, consider it done! There are 53 options in the immediate area. The Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel, The Soho Hotel and 41 are some of the popular ones.
There are several budget-friendly accommodation options to be found nearby. The Lanesborough, 0.8 miles away, or the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, at a distance of 0.6 miles, are likely to suit your needs.
If you'd like to have a luxurious refuge to return to after a long day of sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should excite you. The Corinthia Hotel London is only 0.5 miles away, while the Ritz London can be reached in 0.2 miles. Both are charming and packed with creature comforts.
Be sure to head over to L'Escargot Restaurant (48 Greek Street, London) to get a boost with a cup of coffee and some divine treats. For chow that's more nourishing, try a restaurant in the vicinity, Sofitel London St James (6 Waterloo Place, London).
When you've finished checking out St. James's Square, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- Do you get excited at the thought of live theatre performances? Then set aside some time to spend an evening enjoying a show at Jermyn Street Theatre.
- If you and your family are wanting to see an art exhibition, a live music event or to participate in an art course, take a look at the line-up at Royal Academy of Arts.
- St. James Palace is not to be missed if you're touring the most significant landmarks in the area. This grand residence is famous for its architecture as well as its decorative features and fascinating history.
- Adventure into the social heart of this area with a walk down The Mall, a bustling street where there's always something worth having a look at.
- Take a tour of Spencer House, a prominent historic residence in the region.
Some travelers find it convenient to get to St. James's Square by rail. The nearest station is Charing Cross Station, which is about 0.5 miles away. Piccadilly Circus Station is a second terminal you could use. It's 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's hotels and lodging in London have all that you require, so you are certain to have locations near St. James's Square that you'll fall in love with. London was a relatively popular destination over the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. You can set off with confidence when booking time arrives, too: newcomers of all sorts endorse their London hotel. Need help deciding? Discover all the information and tips you need.
- The staff at lodging around St. James's Square provide awesome service, which can only enhance your holiday to this marvelous site.
- And we have rooms that are serene for all types, from families with children to individuals.
- Rooms in London lodging are always clean and fresh.
Your favorite spot awaits thanks to our excellent database of hotels near St. James's Square.
Interesting London Facts
Once St. James's Square is conquered, you'll still have plenty to see and do in London.
- Stop off for a delightful dish of its native cooking and dip into an endearing gallery to browse for fashion items.
- a full itinerary of action, you'll also notice London is an ace when it comes to receiving its newcomers with a hospitable hello.
- London has been hidden away, but it is currently beginning to make itself known.
You won't regret planning a getaway to London, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near St. James's Square. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few breathtaking new landscapes!