Think of yourself walking through the boulevards of your upcoming day off, taking note of the beautiful environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you're counting on in particular: St. Louis Union Station. For a while, it's been an item on your to-do list, and now is finally the day to get there.
Lodging at St. Louis Union Station
Hotels near St. Louis Union Station
Adventures can be found in in a wide range of shapes and sizes. You'll have memories aplenty after you've visited St. Louis Union Station.
St. Louis, the city it's located in, is a place that many visitors are eager to explore.
St. Louis Union Station has many accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 33 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. Some are the Four Seasons Hotel St Louis, the Grand Center Inn and The Westin St. Louis, just 1 mile, 2 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a considerable expense when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save some cash and book a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Embassy Suites St. Louis - Downtown (0.9 miles away) and the Residence Inn by Marriott St Louis Downtown (0.7 miles away) are two popular options to remember.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodations that are a bit more luxurious? If so, you're in luck, as you'll find a number of upmarket hotels nearby. The Hotel Avyan is merely 1 mile away, while the St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton can be reached in 0.1 miles. Both of these places are elegant and full of creature comforts.
Roughly 0.5 miles from St. Louis Union Station, Washington Ave Post (1315 Washington Avenue, St. Louis) offers sleepy sightseers robust coffees and sweets. If that isn't enough, try one of the daily specials at The Schlafly Tap Room (2100 Locust Street, St. Louis). You'll find this frequently visited dining establishment just 0.3 miles from St. Louis Union Station.
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of St. Louis Union Station, you'll find lots more to see and do:
- A trip to Centenary United Methodist Church is a great way to truly understand the local religion and culture.
- Whether you're more accustomed to the refined notes of a mezzo-soprano or a choral performance, Peabody Opera House offers a variety of acts.
- Citygarden is an awesome park for everyone in your group. Pack some snacks and watch the kids run around and play.
- Take some time out to fully reflect upon the incidents that shaped history at Soldiers Memorial Museum.
- Relish in the meditative environment of Central Public Library while perusing its books, journals and periodicals.
St. Louis Station is located at a distance of 0.4 miles from St. Louis Union Station and is one great way to arrive. Union Station MetroLink Station is another terminal in the vicinity. It can be found 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's roster of hotels in Downtown St. Louis provides everything you want, so you're sure to get options near St. Louis Union Station that you'll love. It's time to get going: Downtown St. Louis had more than a few visitors in the past year. You can rest easy once it comes time to make your booking, too: numerous visitors would propose their Downtown St. Louis hotel to their friends or family members. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations you could ever want.
- You'll find lodging in Downtown St. Louis are always clean and fresh.
- As you might hope near such a fine landmark, the staff at hotels around St. Louis Union Station go beyond what is expected.
- From family reunions to individuals, we've got rooms that are soothing for everyone.
As you can see, it's clear why getaways close to Downtown St. Louis got additional visitors in the last year than 2015. Your number one place is ready thanks to Expedia's broad registry of hotels near St. Louis Union Station.
Fascinating Downtown St. Louis Facts
After you've accomplished St. Louis Union Station, there are still even more things to do in Downtown St. Louis.
- Downtown St. Louis hasn't been very noted in the tourism handbooks, but is now starting to gain in status.
- Be cultured about Downtown St. Louis's history, then head out on the town to end the exploration right.
- After a time spent on its ample adventures, you'll also see Downtown St. Louis knows a few things about rolling out the welcome mat.
Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown St. Louis, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near St. Louis Union Station from Expedia. Reserve now!