Consider yourself in a new place: you might see yourself strolling around the city center, noticing the marvellous landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you're prepared for in particular: Tech Museum. For a while, it's been an item on your bucket list, and the day has come to tick it off.
What Are Some Places to Stay Near Tech Museum?
Hotels near Tech Museum
No journey through the area would be considered complete without stopping off at Tech Museum.
It is in San Jose, only 90 miles from the commotion of Sacramento, the state's capital.
With 13 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles, you'll be able to stay within close reach of Tech Museum. That said, consider staying in Milpitas. It’s 6 miles away and offers numerous accommodations. You'll have at least 20 to pick from. A few of the suggested choices are the Staybridge Suites Silicon Valley, Sheraton San Jose Hotel and Embassy Suites Hotel Milpitas-Silicon Valley.
Would you rather spend your hard-earned cash on sightseeing? If yes, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget accommodation options in the vicinity. The Hotel De Anza, 0.3 miles away, or the Fairmont San Jose, at a distance of 0.07 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
The area also has numerous upmarket hotels that offer a rather extravagant experience. One of the local gems is the Hilton San Jose, a walk of just 0.2 miles away. There is also the Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown. You'll easily find this spot just 0.1 miles away.
If you roam around the avenues near Tech Museum, you will find San Jose Museum of Art. Enjoy a quick coffee break, devour some sweet treats and appreciate the distinctive sights and sounds. Once your stomach starts grumbling, go to another nearby establishment, San Pedro Square Market. Want to end the night with a tasty spirit? You won't need to venture too far to find The Westin San Jose.
Of course, there are also lots of other things going on within close range of Tech Museum:
- Sit on the soft, green grass and simply watch as the day pushes ahead, frolic with the kids and casually lay under the open sky at Plaza de Cesar Chavez.
- Investigate all of the upcoming events and enjoy a dose of culture at Montgomery Theater. It's home to various theatrical plays for most tastes and interests.
- A wide variety of visitors and business people get together for events and conferences at Parkside Hall. Cast your eye over the schedule of events to see if anything interesting aligns with your getaway.
- American Musical Theater is a great venue to catch a local theater performance.
- The San Jose Civic Auditorium has a dynamic range of live gigs, festivals and events happening every month, which is to be expected taking into account that it is one of the best stadiums in the city.
The train station, San Jose Diridon Station, can be found 0.7 miles away from Tech Museum, making the metro a convenient and popular way to go.
Our San Jose rooms furnish all that you require, so you're sure to have locales near Tech Museum you'll adore. There were hundreds of newcomers last year, so you won't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? We've got the guidance you need right here. You'll travel with certainty when reservation time hits, too: newcomers of all kinds endorsed their San Jose hotel.
- And we offer rooms that are serene for all types, including big families with children and singles.
- Fitting for such a lovely site, the staff at hotels around Tech Museum go beyond all goals.
- Rooms in San Jose hotels are always neat and presentable.
And thanks to our wide list of hotels near Tech Museum, you can stay right next door.
Learn All About San Jose
When you've crossed Tech Museum off your schedule, there are still even more activities to see and do in San Jose.
- San Jose is a well-known vacation spot that is still rising in popularity.
- Use an afternoon to plan one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also discover San Jose knows many things about individual hospitality.
- Head out on the town to end the good times with a bang; next day, get informed about local history.
Planning a journey to San Jose is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Tech Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on some all-new photo opportunities!