When you envision your perfect day off, you probably picture yourself rambling around downtown, looking up at the beautiful nature or the monuments wherever you look. But Tom's Diner is one draw you have been especially anticipating. For a while, you've wanted to wander there, and the day has arrived to mark it finished.
Find Your Perfect Tom's Diner Accommodation
Hotels near Tom's Diner
Enjoy your time at Tom's Diner.
Located in the fascinating city of New York, it is visited and enjoyed by tourists from across the globe.
Accommodation options not far from Tom's Diner are certainly plentiful. 70 hotels are within 2 miles. A few are the Hotel Wales, The Lucerne Hotel and The Marmara Manhattan, just 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having several budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Aloft Harlem and the Days Hotel Broadway are two of the convenient options that are just 0.8 miles and 0.9 miles away.
If luxurious accommodation is at the top of your list, you'll find a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. Two of the hotels that lead the way in terms of elegance and charm are the Belnord Hotel and the Comfort Inn, which are situated 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Tom's Diner is close to some shops and local eateries where exhausted sightseers can grab a quick pick-me-up after a long day of tours. Find a seat with a view, get a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Artopolis Espresso. Tourists wanting a more nourishing dining experience should go to Chipotle Mexican Grill, an establishment that's also close. Afterwards, head to Marrakech Hotel-NYC and get a cocktail or two.
You don't have to travel very far from Tom's Diner to find other things to do in this region:
- There's no easier place to hang out with the locals than Peace Fountain.
- Reach a more cultural understanding of the area's Christian roots by making your way to Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
- Enjoy a visitors' tour of Columbia University, an important institution of higher learning in this region.
- Younger kids can go wild at Anibal Aviles Playground. They will be sure to enjoy a good night's sleep after a morning spent climbing around the park and inventing new worlds with their peers.
- Are the kids in need of some exercise? They'll be able to slide, climb and muck about to their heart's desire at Booker T Washington Playground.
Our catalogue of places to stay in Upper West Side furnishes all that you need, so you'll certainly find spots near Tom's Diner you'll adore. You shouldn't be the only one, as there were hundreds of guests over the past year. You're only a few clicks away from the secret guidance you could ever want. When booking time hits, you'll rest easy: newcomers of all sorts would endorse their Upper West Side hotel to an acquaintance.
- Rooms in Upper West Side accommodation are always fresh and orderly.
- We offer comfortable accommodations for all sorts, including big families and teams of two.
- The staff at accommodation around Tom's Diner surpass all expectation which is fitting for such a stunning landmark.
We see your prized spot in your future thanks to our wide inventory of hotels near Tom's Diner.
Interesting Upper West Side Facts and Figures
Once you've realized Tom's Diner, there are still further activities to do in Upper West Side.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end the exploration; next day, get enlightened about local history.
- You'll see Upper West Side also knows a thing or two about custom care after some hours spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Upper West Side is a trendy spot that is nevertheless seeing a swell in acclaim.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few new selfies. You'll never regret planning a vacation to Upper West Side, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Tom's Diner. Book today!