Visitors to Yulee are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. Around the area, top sights include Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, Big Talbot Island State Park, and Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens.
- You'll find 772 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jacksonville
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yulee
A favorite place to visit in the city is White Oak Conservation Center. In the area, you'll also find Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and Big Talbot Island State Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Yulee. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Jacksonville North - Fernandina - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Yulee - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, located 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city center, and Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, which is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away.
Dressing for Yulee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Yulee gets about 48.90 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F