See yourself sauntering through the streets during your future day, looking up at the gorgeous landscapes or the monuments all around you. Still, there's one feature you've been prepared for most of all: Annunciation Square. For as long as you can recall, it has been on your to-do list, and the day has finally come to mark it finished.
Find Your Future Annunciation Square Lodging
Hotels near Annunciation Square
Traveling can be exhausting! When you're pleading for a little bit of the natural world, relax in the calm at Annunciation Square.
New Orleans, the city where it is located, is a destination that many visitors are eager to explore.
Tourists are always pleased to discover that there are up to 126 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Annunciation Square. The Windsor Court Hotel is 1 mile away. In addition, the W New Orleans - French Quarter and The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on sightseeing? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the many budget hotels nearby. The Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel and the Magnolia Mansion are a couple of popular choices. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 0.6 miles.
This destination's numerous upmarket hotel options will no doubt be appealing to those who usually travel in style. Make sure you consider the Hotel Indigo NEW ORLEANS GARDEN DISTRICT, which is a mere 0.7 miles away. Another great place is the InterContinental New Orleans, 1 mile away.
Those visiting Annunciation Square frequently delight in delicious coffees and tasty treats at Trolley Stop Cafe, just an easy stroll away. Once your stomach starts grumbling, go to another spot in the vicinity, Root. And finally, make your way to Generations Hall. Have a couple of beers and mingle with the locals.
There are some other things happening in proximity to Annunciation Square:
- Coliseum Square is a pleasant spot where you can truly let loose and live in the moment.
- Connect with your spiritual side while on the raod and stand among the worshipers at St. Mary's Assumption Church.
- Go and see Margaret Statue, one of the popular sculptures in the region.
- Have flexible travel dates? Research what's on in the forthcoming months at Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and time your stay with an event you think is interesting.
- If you're a proponent for unusual art, you should venture to the open displays at Scrap House.
Visitors to Annunciation Square commonly get there by train. Union Passenger Terminal is the closest station and is a short 1 mile away.
Expedia's database of hotels in Lower Garden District furnishes everything you require, so you can be certain to get options near Annunciation Square that you'll fall in love with. Get hunting Lower Garden District experienced quite a few tourists in the past year. Once it's time to reserve, you can rest assured: new admirers of all types recommend their Lower Garden District hotel. Need help making a decision? All the pointers and recommendations you could want we have just a few clicks away.
- Rooms in Lower Garden District hotels are always clean and fresh.
- You're in a good place if you're seeking room satisfaction plus neatness.
- Fitting for such a lovely feature, the staff at lodging close to Annunciation Square go above and beyond.
It's simple to see why holidays in Lower Garden District saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Plus, thanks to our broad roster of hotels near Annunciation Square, your favored place is waiting for you.
About Lower Garden District
When you've crossed Annunciation Square off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to do in Lower Garden District.
- Enjoy a tempting supper of its most impressive fare and find the perfect store to purchase a few mementos.
- Use a time to organize one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon notice Lower Garden District also is an ace when it comes to rolling out the red carpet.
- Lower Garden District hasn't been too noted in the tourism books, but it is starting to gain in status.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on some new photo ops. Paying a visit to Lower Garden District is definitely the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Annunciation Square. Book today!