Think of yourself ambling around the boulevards of your upcoming day, gazing up at the beautiful scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there is one attraction you have been counting on most of all: Barefoot Resort and Golf. Right now is the time to tick it off your must-do list.
Find Your Future Barefoot Resort and Golf Accommodation
Hotels near Barefoot Resort and Golf
Practice your game, enjoy the fresh breeze and mingle with the locals at Barefoot Resort and Golf.
Located in the well-known city of Myrtle Beach, it draws in travelers from around the world.
If you're thinking about staying someplace nearby, you will be able to find 18 hotels within 2 miles of Barefoot Resort and Golf. Consider the Bluegreen Vacations Shore Crest Villas, Ascend Resort, the North Beach Plantation and the Beach Cove Resort. They're just 2 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
On the hunt for a place to stay which won't cut into your precious savings? Fortunately, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. The Barefoot Resort & Yacht Club (0.3 miles away) and the Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Barefoot Landing (0.8 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to look into.
If your dream trip away includes an extraordinarily comfortable bed to rest your head, make it a reality by staying at one of the close by high-end hotels. Incredible facilities await at the North Tower 1404 Pent House by RedAwning and the Garden Home 34 by RedAwning. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.4 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll notice there is a diverse range of shops and local eateries, such as Tbonz Gill & Grill (4732 Highway 17 South, North Myrtle Beach), not far from Barefoot Resort and Golf. If that isn't enough, order one of the chef's specials at Greg Norman's Australian Grille (4930 U.S. 17, North Myrtle Beach). You'll easily find this frequently visited dining establishment only 0.5 miles from Barefoot Resort and Golf.
Here's a taste of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Barefoot Resort and Golf:
- Spend a few hours at T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station, a popular place for families and visitors looking to learn more about this area's important lands.
- For a lot of us, it's just not a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Stop by Barefoot Landing where you can spend the day looking around its extensive stores and eateries.
- Get ready to have some laughs, let out a few tears or just unwind and be entertained at Ghosts and Legends Theatre, home to wonderful live theater.
- If you're a bit of a muso at heart, check out House of Blues Myrtle Beach. You'll no longer have to wonder why locals spend their weekends at this lively venue.
- If you enjoy testing local wines and you like to share drinks with friends, Carolina Vineyard Winery is for you.
Expedia's registry of rooms in North Myrtle Beach supplies everything you need, so you can be sure to get a place to stay near Barefoot Resort and Golf that you'll appreciate. Start going lots of arrivals drop in to really retreat from it all. When reservation time arrives, you'll spend boldly: all manner of newcomers recommend their North Myrtle Beach hotel. Need help deciding? All the insider info you could ever want we can provide just a click away.
- Rooms in North Myrtle Beach hotels are always orderly and fresh.
- As you might expect near such a lovely landmark, the staff at lodging around Barefoot Resort and Golf go above and beyond.
- Seeking rooms that are cozy plus clean? You're in a good place.
Thanks to Expedia's extensive selection of hotels near Barefoot Resort and Golf, you can stay right in the region.
All About North Myrtle Beach
There are still further things to do in North Myrtle Beach once you've accomplished Barefoot Resort and Golf.
- Head out on the town to top off your good times right; the next day, get educated about regional history.
- Prepare to realize North Myrtle Beach also knows many things about individualized treatment after a day spent on its abundant adventures.
- Take a look at fun near North Myrtle Beach so you can really leave no stone unturned.
Planning a visit to North Myrtle Beach is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Barefoot Resort and Golf from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few all-new photo ops!