Visiting Little River
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Little River, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its golf courses and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Broadway at the Beach.
- You'll find 5008 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Myrtle Beach
- The closest major airport is in North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), 19.9 mi (31.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Little River
Top activities include golfing and exploring the waterfront, while Eagle Nest Golf Club, Coquina Harbour, and Harbour View Golf Complex are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Valley at Eastport Golf Club and Big M Casino Gaming Yacht.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Little River. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express N.Myrtle Beach- Little River - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Sleep Inn At Harbour View - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Little River - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Broadway at the Beach, 16.6 mi/26.7 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Little River
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Little River gets about 52.09 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F