Top Hotels Near Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field in Gainesville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field
Top Hotels Close to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 16, 2019
Reviewed on Apr 5, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field Hotel Guide
Is there any rush greater than listening to chanting fans in overflowing stadium stands? You'll certainly find out when you're inside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field!
it is situated 130 miles from the state capital, Tallahassee. A bit of a journey, but worth every minute!
If you'd like to stay somewhere close to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field, you're in luck. You'll find 11 accommodation options within 2 miles. The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown and the Holiday Inn Gainesville - University Center are only 1 mile and 0.6 miles away. Another convenient option, the Hilton University of Florida Conference Center Gainesville, is 2 miles away.
If you are like the vast majority of us, money-spending is bound to be a consideration. There are some lower-priced accommodation options in the area that are sure to come in handy. Why not head on over to the Americas Best Value Inn-University of Florida / Shands, which is 1 mile away, or the Days Inn Gainesville University, which is 1 mile away?
Breathe in the aromatic scent of fresh coffee and grab a sweet treat at Starbucks. This well-known eatery is the perfect stop-off point for visitors who want to see Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida Field. If you're in need of something a bit more nourishing, have a look at the chef's specials at Moe's Southwest Grill, another establishment in the same area. Finally, go to The Social at Midtown. Have a beer or two and chat with your buddies.
Other Places to Visit near Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida FieldBefore you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Ambitions of academic excellence are obvious in the famous halls of University of Florida. Find out when it's accessible to the public and experience a different side of daily life on campus.
- Get ready to have a laugh, shed some tears or just unwind and enjoy the unfolding spectacle at Hippodrome State Theatre, the home of wonderful live theater.
- Gain an understanding of natural history at Florida Museum of Natural History, an interesting place to take the whole family.
- If you're a fan of live theater, you should experience a play at Curtis M. Phillips Center.
- As one of the area's major venues for art programs, events and courses, sightseers can't go wrong with a wander through Thomas Center.