Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brooklyn, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the zoo. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Quicken Loans Arena, Progressive Field, and FirstEnergy Stadium.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brooklyn
A favorite place to visit in the city is Memphis Kiddie Park. In the area, you'll also find Quicken Loans Arena and Progressive Field.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Airport - Tiedeman Road - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include FirstEnergy Stadium, 5.4 mi/8.6 km from the heart of the city, and Great Lakes Science Center, which is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) away.
Dressing for Brooklyn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Brooklyn gets about 36.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F