Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Cockeysville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries. Top sights around the area include National Aquarium in Baltimore, Baltimore Museum of Art, and Washington Monument.
- You'll find 316 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 21.1 mi (34 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cockeysville
Notable places to visit in the larger region include National Aquarium in Baltimore, Baltimore Museum of Art, and Washington Monument. Additionally, in the area you'll find Walters Art Museum and B&O Railroad Museum.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ramada Limited Cockeysville - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Top places to see in the area include USS Constellation, 13.8 mi/22.1 km from the heart of the city, and Oriole Park at Camden Yards, which is 13.8 mi (22.3 km) away.
Getting Around Cockeysville
Head over to Warren Road Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Cockeysville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 40.87 inches of rain falls on Cockeysville each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F