When you imagine a new spot, you might think you'll be rambling through the boulevards, staring up at the lovely environment or the monuments all around you. But Colonial Quarter Museum is one thing you are especially looking forward to. For as long as you can recollect, it's been on your to-do list, and the time has arrived to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Near Colonial Quarter Museum
Hotels near Colonial Quarter Museum
Learning about the culture of a region is a critical piece of understanding the community. If you tend to gravitate towards the more engaging sites, you will relish in a trip to Colonial Quarter Museum.
It's in St. Augustine, about 35 miles away from Jacksonville. If you're keen to get off the beaten track, this destination is for you.
If you need to find a hotel within walking distance of Colonial Quarter Museum, you can consider 30 situated within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, Old City House Inn & Restaurant and Bayfront Westcott House St Augustine B&B are some of the most popular ones.
Accommodation can be a considerable expense when globetrotting, so why not save some cash and grab a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront (0.2 miles away) and the Kenwood Inn (0.4 miles away) are two popular places to bare in mind.
Sometimes, we just prefer something luxurious and extravagant. Luckily, you'll find a great range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. Make sure you take a look at the Penny Farthing Inn, which is a mere 0.4 miles away. Another great option is the Best Western Bayfront Inn, 0.1 miles away.
If you walk around the avenues near Colonial Quarter Museum, you will find La Herencia Cafe. Enjoy a rejuvenating coffee break, buy a few sweet treats and appreciate the distinctive sights and sounds. Once your stomach starts rumbling, sit down for dinner at another establishment in the area, Old City House Inn & Restaurant. If you're not ready to call it a night, wander over to Columbia Restaurant.
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Enjoy a voyage into the region's maritime heritage with a trip to St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum.
- As the scene of significant moments in history, the iconic Old City Gates is an unmissable landmark, particularly for history fans.
- Delve into the past at Castillo de San Marcos, an interesting location where you can find out about the history of the region.
- Achieve a better understanding of this area's Catholic heritage at Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine.
- Do you like interesting museum attractions? Visit Ripley's Believe It Or Not for an entertaining outing.
Hotels in St. Augustine Historic District here on Expedia furnish everything you need, so you can definitely get venues near Colonial Quarter Museum that you'll fall in love with. St. Augustine Historic District was a fairly favored place in the past year, so you won't be by yourself. You can see the inside information you're searching for right here. Once the moment arrives to reserve your room, rest assured: newcomers of all sorts would recommend their St. Augustine Historic District hotel to their buddies.
- You'll find St. Augustine Historic District accommodation are always tidy and neat.
- From big families to teams of two, we have comfortable accommodations for everyone.
- Fitting for such a magnificent site, the guest service at hotels near Colonial Quarter Museum is awesome.
Hotels near St. Augustine Historic District saw extra visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's simple to see why. With our extensive directory of hotels near Colonial Quarter Museum, we see your favorite place in your future.
Charming St. Augustine Historic District
There are still further things to see and do in St. Augustine Historic District once you've done Colonial Quarter Museum.
- Drop in on a local monument, then enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to conclude the exploration right.
- Take some time to plan some adventures, and you'll soon also notice St. Augustine Historic District is an ace when it comes to hospitality.
- Until recently, St. Augustine Historic District voyages have been hidden away, but stays have been skyrocketing, meaning now is the moment to book.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few astonishing selfies. Paying a visit to St. Augustine Historic District is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Colonial Quarter Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!