Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Every staff member at Grand Hotel Minerva is dedicated to serving the customer. The hotel is one block from the train station, and the rooftop bar and pool have views of the Duomo.
Although we booked a room with Adfittacamere we were actually given a room in Locanda dei Pazzi... thats ok though. Room was clean, the bed was comfy and breakfast had good coffee!
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Florence hotel! Finding the right place to stay during your Tuscany escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Florence. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Florence hotels even welcome you to bring several animals along for your vacation.
- Tuscany is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Florence has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Tuscany has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Florence is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 40% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?